Thank you for your comments!

Thank you for writing to SparkNotes! Emails like yours have helped make
SparkNotes the most popular study guides on the planet.

With your input in mind, we constantly try to improve our website and our
books. We actually read all of your emails and pay attention to what you
tell us.

So, thanks for supporting SparkNotes!

The SparkNotes Team