ROMRAM stand-alone application

Hi,

I've developed a board with AT91M55800 (I used EB55 structure to port eCos), and since then I've been using a Redboot ROM to load and run a RAM image of my application. I changed the ldi, .h and hal_plataform_setup.h files to meet my requirements.

Now, I need to record an EPROM to buid a self-booting stand alone application. I've created a ROMRAM eCos, based on my working RAM eCos files, but it did not work.

Do I need Redboot yet when I want a self-booting application? And ROM Monitor and GDB stubs? In the Configtool Template selection, the default packages are enough to create a ROMRAM application? And what about de grayed Redboot HAL options that appear en the configuration window?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Marco Aurélio da Cruz