Re: Source tags?

At 09:46 PM 4/2/2004, Gary Thomas wrote:
Sorry, but there must be something wrong with your FreeBSD setup - this
all works fine on Linux (and even CygWin)

Well I'm building the older toolchain at the moment and I'll test that too.

Is there something I can give to ecosconfig to tell it to include -g in the Makefile? I create my test ecos library with simply

ecosconfig new pc
ecosconfig tree

(Don't need a whole lot for hello world) and the -g flags are not in the makefile.

Did you build both using the same level of BINUTILS?
Can you see if your ELF files have any symbols or debug info (use objdump)?

I'll send another update after the tool chain rebuilds. Are you using gdb 6.0?

--Chuck