RE: Help with one HAL

Hi,

Why don't you take an existing PXA-250 based platform HAL and
just make the necessary adaptations for the Lubbock board ?
You could e.g. start from the uE250 HAL, remove any
unnecessary initialization, change the debug serial output to
the uart used on the Lubbock board.
That way you should at least be able to bring the board to life.
Then you can start adapting it to suit the needs of your specific
board.
That way you avoid any licensing issues and it would give you the
possibility to contribute your Lubbock port as well.

Best Regards,
David Mazur

**** DISCLAIMER **** The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.