Re: vector type passed to cyg_drv_interrupt_create

So therefore the  cyg_drv_interrupt_create( any_num, ...)  works as ie is not
writing to the actual interrupt, so I can choose.

But do I not need to pass the same 'vector', (or on the ARM Integrator the mask
= 9 for IRQ), to cyg_drv_interrupt_create as I do to cyg_drv_interrupt_unmask(
int_mask_9 ) which need to be 9 as it clears the interrupt in integrator_misc.c
at the HAL level? If so is this only on the ARM Integrator board, to pass the
mask?

Thanks

Leo

--- Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> wrote: >
> Leo McManus said:
> > Is it only on the ARM Integrator board that you pass the mask for the IRQ =
> 9
> > and not the IRQ vector = 6?
> >
> >   cyg_vector_t int1Vector = CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_EXPINT0; /** = 9 **/
> >
> >   cyg_drv_interrupt_create(int1Vector,
> > 		       int1Priority,
> > 		       0,
> > 		       &interrupt1ISR,
> > 		       &interrupt1DSR,
> > 		       &interrupt1Handle,
> > 		       &interrupt1);
> >
> >   cyg_drv_interrupt_unmask( int1Vector );
>
> You're mixing things up here - the value used by eCos is an internal
> value which maps onto _one_ of the interrupt sources.  It has nothing
> to do with masks or vectors, as used by the ARM interrupt controller.

=====
Mobile Belgium: +32 (0)495 89 59 65
Contact in France:  +33 (0)476 275661

Registered Linux User Number 205935.