RedBoot & NPE code

What has to be pulled in (via cdl config, or ecosconfig) to get the NPE code
into RedBoot?

I have tried:

	${ECOSCFG_PATH}ecosconfig new ixdp425 redboot
	${ECOSCFG_PATH}ecosconfig import
${ECOS_REPOSITORY}/hal/arm/xscale/ixdp425/current/misc/redboot_ROM.ecm
	${ECOSCFG_PATH}ecosconfig add intel_npe
	${ECOSCFG_PATH}ecosconfig add ixdp425_npe
	${ECOSCFG_PATH}ecosconfig tree

and then the make, but still get 'no network interfaces found' message. I
can issue the set_npe_mac command at RedBoot prompt, but it looks like it is
looking for the mac in external eeprom on I2C which we do not have. Are
there config switches to let mac address be in FLASH only?

Our design has a marvel switch chip between the NPE and the actual physical
interface, and I think that is in reset, so I will manually bring it out and
see if it makes a difference.

I have also chopped a lot of the 82559 & pci code out of the make as we do
not have PCI interface, is anything dependant on this?

Steven J. Herbold
Viadux, Inc.
San Diego, CA 92121