Re: DP83816

Hi Nick,
   The driver which is there in the Net is not having the ring buffer
concept. but DP83816 Requires ring buffer concept right, how we are
managing that.
   one way i thougth was whenever we reach end of the list, poiniting to
the start again. but this we are not doing.
   Could you please tell me how we are managing.

   why i am asking this is. as your instructions i modified the Power PC
83816 driver to support for the PC-i386. it is working fine, but i am
facing following problem.
   to test the driver i started pinging from PC to The board which is
having the modified driver. The 83816 driver is Pinging for only 16
times which is the size of RX, TX buffer.

   Your inputs are very valuable to me.

Thanks Regards
Giri