Re: how to add ethernet support for SNDS

Hu Ying wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
>     I am sorry but which documentation you are referring to? I check the
> eCos User Guide and eCos reference but cannot find any information about the
> ethernet support for SNDS board.

You added the eth driver, which is correct for the SNDS specific part. But
for the rest of the setup, you should look at the documentation for generic
packages, e.g. RedBoot or the Common networking support/FreeBSD TCP/IP
stack. Those discuss things like setting up the IP address.

Please keep discussion on list by the way.

Jifl