eCos on PQ2FADS

Hi All,

I would like to develop a PCI host application using eCos and a MPC8270 processor. Motorola's PQ2FADS board is configured as a PCI host so I figured I could use it to write and debug my PCI drivers.

Will eCos for the 8260 VADS target also work for the PQ2FADS target? If not, is anyone working on porting eCos to the PQ2FADS board?

From what I can tell from their web site, Motorola doesn't even sell the 8260 VADS board anymore.

Paul Randall
Delta Digital Video