Re: problem using SMC1 serial port of A&M Rattler as console

I tried the exact command sequence you list below and
imported the .ecm file you sent. The Hello World works
in this case.

However, when I change the cmd sequence below to use the
net template (ie. ecosconfig new rattler net), the results
are mixed. For the hello world program, I get garbled
output
as follows:

ld!Hello Wor

If I try another example program like "twothreads" which
involves continuous printing to the console, the letters
"ne" appear and then the code seems to hang.

I am starting the code as follows. After linking the ecos
image with the example app I download it to the Rattler
using TFTP (via the Redboot load cmd). Once loaded, I
execute the application by typing "go".

- A