Re: Need Ecos and Cygwin versions

Giri wrote:

i wanted to download Ecos and cygwin from Net. can u suggest me the
versions which are compatable. my main intension in downloading this
Ecos and cygwin is to Run the Tests on.

The eCos 2.0 net release was tested against a snapshot of the various Cygwin packages which included version 1.3.18 of the Cygwin DLL (cygwin1.dll).

Due to the nature of the Cygwin open-source project, the set of packages which are downloaded by the Cygwin installer is changing rapidly and old versions of packages are not always readily obtainable. The latest set of Cygwin packages may well work OK, but it is also possible that you will find issues with individual Cygwin tools which affect eCos.

Here are eCosCentric, we spent quite some time finding a satisfactory combination of Cygwin packages for distribution on the eCos 2.0 CD-ROM.

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited