Re: Run Redboot from flash

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 05:14, Ricardo Andrino wrote:
> Hello,
> i have sent this mail to you a week ago with the .elf generated,
> which you wanted  to examine . I told you too that i am using the gcc 5.3.
> Did you receive it?

Yes.  I don't see anything obvious, other than the order of the
sections.  I asked if you were running a RedBoot built after October 17.
I believe that you said yes, but I need to know for sure that the
sources were updated from *CVS* after that date.  There was a minor
change in RedBoot's ELF loader that could affect your problem.

Also, what happens if you try to download a stripped binary?   For
example, run 'arm-elf-strip <file>.elf' and then try to load it.