Re: rattler PB

We try to develop applications with goahead web server
and other network services on rattler card , but our
applications often crash.
So we want first validate ethernet and IP stacks.
I think to send very large packets is a good test to
validate ethernet stack.

alix
 --- Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> a écrit?: > On