Re: Run Redboot from flash

Hello,

I think that there is a problem with the generated .elf file. I have run the applications with .bin and .srec and all work fine but if i try to do it with the .elf files an error comes ( 0x08054 not a RAM address, see please in the mails).I have done what all you me suggested, arm-elf-strip, and the problem comes again. Only to know why is happend. I can use .bin and .srec file to run my applications.

Thanks a lot