Re: Remotely program

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 08:59:07AM +0100, Francesc Teixido Navarro wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> 	I have a Falcom F35-XXL with a eCos 1.1 system, and I like to
> program it remotelly, via GSM/GPRS. Any idea how can I load a received
> program and how to save it to flash??

Probably the hardest part if getting the GSM/GPRS working. What sort
of interface does it have? If you can find one with a plain RS232
serial port interface and accepts AT dialing codes, id suggest you
simply run PPP over it and then have an TFTP server or maybe an FTP
client running on your eCos system.

You will have replace your stone age eCos 1.1 with something a lot
newer. PPP will work with eCos 2.0. Talk to eCosCentric about this or
use the lwIP stack which also has PPP.

    Andrew