Debugging problems

Hello,
I am working with a AT91EB40A board.I have just download the files necesaries from the cvs and modify the actual repositorie. I have built an ecos configuration  and compiled the examples with the kernel created.I am using the Insight debuger, i connect to the board good and  run the programs but i don't know if there is a possibility of see the results on the screen when the program runs onto the board exactly when using a simulator. Once i have run the program( for example twothreads) always ths Insight hangs up.How could i see that the programs run onto the board good?.

Another questions:When i try to run the test in the ecos configuration tool, there is no connection.I think, it is because i can't choose the Angel/ serial but Remote serial.The error is "Ignoring packet..."

Thanks a lot for your help