RE: Scheduler problems, thread delay

Andrew & gary,

I have ran the clock tests, only clock0 runs, which I see uses timers. All the rest need the RTC.

I have added some diagnostic output to where the RTC is initialised and the interrupt attached,
which is output and also in the RTC isr which is never output. So you are correct in saying my
rtc interrupt probably isn't working.

	Thanks for your help guys