Re: can we debug ecos kernel related thing

Note: this is really a question for the general discussion list as it
has nothing to do with the development of eCos.

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 23:56, Guntipalli Giribabu wrote:
> Hai,
>         can we debug the ecos kernel functions through GDB. if so please
> tell me how we can do that. for this whether we need to enable any
> options in the "Redboot" and "Ecos os" while building these
> images.

RedBoot (and/or properly configured eCos programs) already contain the
support you need to use GDB.  Simply connect to the target, either by
serial port or TCP/IP network.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates