SID-Simulator for xScale

Hi,

we are searching for some simulator, our Target-Board will be equiped with
xScale-Processor,Flash, Ethernet, perhaps a CAN - Interface, ... so
periphals should be
simulated too.

SID looks very interesting to us on the first view.
But it seems as if there is no simulation available for Xscale
architectures. I can't estimate how much work it will take to simulate such
a hardware -
configuration.

Does someone of you know a simulator that would do the job for such a
configuration?
Did someone gain any experience with SID and may give me a hint about the
amount and
level of work to do? Will it be more like a lot of configuration or will it
include the
development of new SID-Components?

Thanks a lot - Malte