Re: Trouble with SCC3 on AdderII module

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 07:05, Paul Randall wrote:
> I don't think this e-mail made it to the list the last time I sent it
> so I'm posting it again.
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> From what I can tell, CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_DEVICES is enabled.  So is
> CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_POWERPC_QUICC_SMC_SCC3.  But I'm still having
> problems.  My ecc file for the AdderII module is attached.
>
> By the way, did someone follow through with my request to add the
> relocatable parameter block pointer to the spi_pram structure in the
> ppc8xx.h file?  I haven't seen any changes on CVSweb yet.

This did make it - at least to me - twice.  BTW - there is no reason
to send a whole .ecc file, you can use "ecosconfig export XXX" to
glean the important details.

As for the problems with SCC3 - I'm looking at it now and hope to have
a solution later today.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates