Re:Re: second alarm not triggering

     Hi Robert,
               Thanks once again for ur reply.
               second alarm is added to the counter.I have debugged till
 here.But the tick function is not called at all.I have put breakpoints
 at ISR and also at DSR. Once the first alarm is triggered,control is not
 at all going to ISR or DSR and hence not to tick function.
 How can i debug it step by step.
 Thanks and Regards
 Mahesh

 On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 14:24, Robert Cragie wrote:
 > Did you try out my suggestions below? It is easy to debug using SID - just
 > put a breakpoint in the ISR using GDB/Insight and then single-step. You can
 > even get SID to trace every instruction it calls although it does run rather
 > slowly.
 >
 > Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
 > Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
 > http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655

 Office:2381740/1/2 Extn:234
 www.cranessoftware.com