RE: CALVARY GREETINGS TO YOU IN JESUS NAME

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Christopher, that one definitely goes to the spam trap files. In fact,
our list should be moderated to prevent this, and others. It will slow
things a bit, but it will make for a better list. By the way, you
might also add that idiot's resume posting while your at it, no
telling how soon before he repeats it.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."? Obi-Wan Kenobi

arrangement in their
> vault.
>
> Endeavour to contact me, so that I can link you up with the
Barrister involve. The
> barrister and my late husband has been able to use their contact to
make this fund to
> Barclays Bank on a special arrangement. So feel free to contact him
on
> mobihazfield@zipido.com . The barrister's name is Barrister
Adegbesan Tunde
> Melvin. He will furnish you more details on how to receive this fund
smoothly.

> Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three
months due to
> cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.
Having
> known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a
Christian organization
> or devoted Christian individual that will utilize this money the way
I am going to
> instruct here-in. I want this Christian  organization or individual
to use this money in
> all sincererity to fund churches, orphanages, widows and also
propagating the word
> of GOD and to ensure that the society upholds the views and beliefs
of the holy
> inspired and infallable word of God which is the Bible.
>
> The holy Bible emphasized so much on GOD's benevolence and this has
encouraged
> me to take this bold step. I took this decision because I don't have
any child that will
> inherit this money and my husband's relatives are new Muslim convert
and I don't
> want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by people I call
unbelievers. I
> don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy
manner. Hence
> the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I
will be with GOD
> the omnipotent, the omniscience and the omnipresent. I don't need
any telephone
> communication in this regard because of my health and also the
presence of my
> husband's relatives around me always.
>
> I don't want them to know about this development. With GOD, all
things are
> possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of the Bank i.e.
> Barclay's Bank of Ghana. I will also issue you a letter of authority
that will prove
> you as the original - beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the
Christian

http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss