a question about the microwindows API of microwindows

Hi:
   I write a application with the microwindows API(like Win32 API) for
the Microwindows. After compiling ,gcc shows a lot of errors such as
"undefined reference to xxxx" (xxxx is some function of microwindows API).
I find the installation directory has no library of the microwindows API,
and
the CDL file of the microwindows doesn't include anything about microwindows
API.

the step I make install directory:

    ecosconfig new ipaq net
    ecosconfig add mw
    ecosconfig tree
    make

some information as follow:

    /work2/services/gfx/mw/v2_0/src:
        demos  drivers  ecos  engine  fonts  nanox

^^^^^^

no mwin???
How could I solve the problem ?
Doesn't the microwindows of the eCos support the microwindows API?

Thanks for reading.
Regards.