Re: problem with the RealTimeClock ISR routine "return" instruction

Ok,
     Plz ignore my previous question on spurious IRQ being generated.
i m sorry for that..well, my timer interrupts are been serviced properly
, but its the problem with this "Return from exception"..from were i
jump into the clocktruth.cxx file to display the time, were in it hangs
up on this while loop. the rtc->current_value_lo() always returns 0.

       // First, print 100 lines as fast as you can, of distinct ticks.
     for ( i = 0; i < 100; i++ ) {
         now = rtc->current_value_lo();
         then = now;
         while ( then == now )
             now = rtc->current_value_lo();

         diag_printf( "INFO<time now %8d>\n", now );
     }

i followed up the patch posted as per
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2003-04/msg00114.html

but still couldn`t over come this problem..i m not able to figure out
whatz the error like..?

satish