How to build redboot/ecos?

Hi,

	I just download ecos from sourceforge. And I would like to compile
ecos and redboot; however, I have no idea to compile it.

	I read the user guide but it seems missing in the install/compile
part.

	Therefore I try to compile it in the following steps:

	In linux platform:

	1. unzip ecos-linux

	2. cd ecos-2.0

	3. mkdir ecos-build

	4. cd ecos-build

	5. ../configure

	6. make

	I can get it compiled; but it seems nothing happen!

	Similarly, in the NT/cygwin platform:

	1. unzip ecos-cygwin

	2. cd ecos-2.0

	3. mkdir ecos-build

	4. cd ecos-build

	5. ../configure

	6. make

	I also get it compiled; but it still nothing happen.

Could anyone show me how I can get ecos compile and how can I get redboot
work in the PowerPC mpc8240/8245 board?
Thanks for your help.

David