Addition: ecos build system remarks (configtool/ecosconfig)

I forgot another very important one :

* the headers are copied to the install directory (again build.cxx), why not
make symbolic links (to be optional) ? If my IDE opens a header for fixing
compile errors, it will always open the installed version, thus modifying not
the original.
-> This only requires a trivial patch.

Even more, looking at how headers are installed in 'makefile', this could even
be put in a rules.mak file instead of outputing all the separate targets...
but that connects again with my first point in the previous mail.

Peter