Re: [porting] Arcom (xScale) Viper card support?

Hi,

> Actually, because of the GPL they should be willing to give you the
> entire tree for their port (which will be many more files than this).

This is true, in fact what John has is a pre-release of our VIPER
development kit, which didn't include the eCos source (it didn't fit on
the CD).

For the final release I moved the Java stuff to a second CD, so the
final release CD does contain the full source to both RedBoot and our
embedded Linux port.

<shameless plug>
For the interested among you the devkit is available with Linux or as a
bare RedBoot only board for the development of third party
OS/application software.
http://arcom.com/products/icp/dev_kits/Redboot/VIPER.htm
http://arcom.com/products/icp/dev_kits/Linux/Java_VIPER.htm
</shameless plug>

John,

I've arranged with Russ to get the tarball to you ASAP.

Cheers,
Ian.
--
Ian Campbell, Senior Design Engineer

Arcom, Clifton Road, 			Direct: +44 (0)1223 403 465
Cambridge CB1 7EA, United Kingdom	Phone:  +44 (0)1223 411 200

http://www.messagelabs.com