[eCos]How to build eCos test code with the configtool?

Hello, all:

I have ported HAL for eCos 2.0 to my target platform, and also I've made some
device drivers as well as their test codes. The test codes for driver work well
when manually compiled and linked with eCos library, while now I'd like to run
the test code with the configtool. I mean, I want the test codes to appear in
"Tool -> Run Tests" dialog box and run there.

Now I've modified ecos.db file and made my cdl file to let configtool recognize
the new package, and I have added in the cdl file a component concerning the building
option, which is listed below. In addition, I organized my code in "cdl", "include",
"src" and "tests" directories normally. However, when I execute "build-> tests", my
test codes haven't been compiled. And thus, they can't show up in "Run Tests" box.
I wonder why this happened, could you give me any suggestion about how to build eCos
test code and run with the configtool? Thanks a lot!

cdl_component CYGPKG_DEVS_DMAC_OPTIONS {
        display "DMA controller device driver build options"
        flavor  none
        description   "
	    Package specific build options including control over
	    compiler flags used only in building this package,
	    and details of which tests are built."

        cdl_option CYGPKG_DEVS_DMAC_CFLAGS_ADD {
            display "Additional compiler flags"
            flavor  data
            no_define
            default_value { "" }
            description   "
                This option modifies the set of compiler flags for
                building the DMA controller device driver. These flags are used in addition
                to the set of global flags."
        }

        cdl_option CYGPKG_DEVS_DMAC_CFLAGS_REMOVE {
            display "Suppressed compiler flags"
            flavor  data
            no_define
            default_value { "" }
            description   "
                This option modifies the set of compiler flags for
                building the DMA controller device driver. These flags are removed from
                the set of global flags if present."
        }

        cdl_option CYGPKG_DEVS_DMAC_TESTS {
            display "DMA controller device driver tests"
            flavor  data
            no_define
            calculated { "tests/dmatest1 tests/dmatest2 tests/dmatest3 tests/dmatest4" }
            description   "
                This option specifies the set of tests for the DMA controller device driver."
        }
}