Re: Network characterisation with nc_test_master.c and nc_test_slave.c

"Richa Jain Mehta" <richa@cradle.com> writes:

> I compiled and ran nc_test_master.c on a linux machine. nc_test_slave.c runs
> on my target board.
> Also, due to some limitations I am still using eCos v 1.3....
> Are there any known bugs in 1.3 that may cause this behaviour?

Version 1.3 is very old, we have long since stopped tracking bugs.

> ps: Can someone tell me whether it is possible to port only the netstack
> from eCos 2.0 to the version I have? Any estimates on how much effort it
> would take??

This would probably be quite hard to do. The FreeBSD stack depends on
things that are not present in 1.3. It would be far quicker and easier
for you to convert to 2.0.