redboot w/o ether-related codes.

Hi all,

 I'm trying to run redboot (included in eCos v2.0)
upon MIPS based board which provides RTL-8019AS
(almost same as NS-DP83902a) ethernet controller.

 I wrote definitions in ecos.db, introduced codes from
~/packages/devs/eth/ns/dp83902a/*,
and I edit CDL files for these (LANC & board).
Then I run 'ecosconfig', and run 'make'.
Compiling result is OK, also linking result is OK.
I can make dis-assemble file from ./install/bin/redboot.elf.

 When I see the dis-assemble file, all the ether-related symbols
and codes (such as 'eth_drv_init' etc...) are lacked !

 Off cource, these ether-related symbols are existing in
'./install/lib/libtarget.a' library file,
 but they are NOT linked within redboot.elf.

 I checked generated 'ecos.ecc' and confirmed that ether-related
valiables within it are ENABLED.

 I also do same things for 'ocelot' board as experiments of my own,
it properly contains the ether-related symboles and codes.

What is the problem?
I think macro-symboles or something  I don't know yet
are NOT set correctly...

Please teach me or give me some hints...

Thanks
regards

T.Nishioka