Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 8:31 AM
Subject: [ECOS] Helloworld program doesn't returns help required

Hi All,

When I tried a helloworld program in ecos using  mipsel-vr4100-elf-gdb.exe
program is not returning to gdb> after it reaches the end of the program.

(gdb) target remote 192.168.0.100:9000
Remote debugging using 192.168.0.100:9000
0xffffffff80012e7c in ?? ()
(gdb) load
D:\DeviceStudio\ecos\work\examples\src\helloworld\debug\helloworld.exe
(gdb) c
Continuing.
Hello world!
Hello world!

After this I am not able to send any commands since it does not displays
prompt (gdb) .

Please help.Is it the problem with ecos?.

Thanks in advance,
Jose