flash determination

I have been using the ixp425 with a single 16MB Intel stratoflash on the
expansion bus to date. Now I have added a second 16MB flash, and have
programmed the chip select for the next region. I can see all of the memory
in the visionprobe, however Redboot does not detect the second flash even
with the CS programmed.

I'm sure there is something simple for me to look at - help?