Re: redboot cyg_start routine

yes, i just got that ..!!
well, so far i have tested the redboot image on the ARM926ej-S armulator
using the ADS tool ,and my image finally remains in an indefinite loop
waiting for user redboot and GDB commands..
    so can i assume that my redboot image is built correctly..and if yes,
then i tried again to boot up my targt system with this image..but still
no signs of any message displayed on the hyperterminal console window.
  yes, the serial port settings are fine..!!

some one plz suggest some silution.

satish

Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>