eCos on the Dell 1184 AP?

I really hate to do this, but I am on so many mailing lists at present
that I really cannot take on another one...

  I'm not on the list, so please CC me on any replies.  Sorry.

-

Has anyone considered trying to run eCos on the Dell 1184 wireless Access
Point?  The box costs $72 retail, is shipped with Linux inside, and the
processor is an ARM7 variety:

# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : S3C4510/SEC arm7tdmi rev 0
BogoMips        : 44.24
Hardware        : <NULL>

There's 16MB RAM and 2MB flash on the box.  There are also pins for adding
a serial connector, if you've got a soldering iron.  We are collecting
information on how the thing works, if anyone is interested.

The biggest deal would be porting HostAP mode support to eCos.  I did some
digging and found no information regarding HostAP mode or wireless support
for eCos.  Is this an area of development, have I missed something, or is
it not yet of interest?

I look forward to your replies.

Thanks.

Chris -)-----