Re: ecos for ATLAS (MIPS 4Kc)

"Michael Anburaj" <embeddedeng@hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Today when I tried building reboot for my Atlas 4Kc board, it wouldn't
> build. I get an error, "io_flash.h" not found.
>
> FYI: I am building it out of current CVS rep. source.
>
> packages/devs/flash/mips/atlas/current/src/atlas_flash.c includes
> <cyg/io/flash.h>
> & packages/io/flash/v2_0/include/flash.h includes <pkgconf/io_flash.h>
>
> io_flash.h such file is not present in the source tree and also is not
> getting generated by a .cdl
>
> Did I miss something?

I just tried this, also out of a freshly updated anoncvs checkout, and
had no problem. pkgconf/io_flash.h is definitely present.

Did you use the redboot template and import the correct .ecm file? A
missing io_flash.h implies that the CYGPKG_IO_FLASH package is not
present. Check the start of the ecos.ecc file to see whether it is
there. Did you get any error messages during the configuration?