Re: fgets problem

> Changing these 3 things causes the serial to stop working all together.  But I
> get no conflicts.  I did not disable diag serial device driver.
> I changed /dev/ttydiag to /dev/tty0
> enable CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_TTY_TTY0
> enable CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_DEVICES
>
> Anything I missed?

More likely I missed something!

Err, you say you only have 1 serial port? Maybe you have ser1 and not
ser0? Do you know which IO port its using? ser0 is 0x3F8 and ser1 is
0x2F8. Try enabling ser1, disabling ser0 and mapping tty0 to ser1.

Humm, redboot might be able to tell you which serial port you have. Do
"channel". I think channel 0 is ser0, channel 1 is ser1 and channel 2
is the VGA!

       Andrew