Re: Trouble with at91 eb40a board...

Fredrik Öhrström wrote:
I am trying to use ecos-2.0 The prebuilt redboot binaries seems to be
for eb40, not eb40a so I tried to rebuild redboot for eb40a. Alas....
there are no files for eb40a in the ecos-2.0 installation.

Correct, as described at http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/boards/at91eb40a.html

However I did find eb40a in the latest cvs. But changing the ECOS_REPOSITORY to the cvs failed to compile.

How do I do to find and compile the latest sources of ecos to be
able to work with eb40a?

Works for me in the default configuration at least!

What problem are you seeing and how exactly are you doing it - you might find it easier for us to help if you say :).