question regarding amd pci ethernet driver..

hi,
I wonder is the pci ethernet device driver a 16-bit device or 32-bit one.
i.e. the lance ethernet driver comes with the device controller
AM79C790AKC is a 16-bit or 32-bit. My target board does use this
controller for ethernet support. I did the platform port to support this
board, The redboot is not working properly, I am using floppy startup. My
board is like a pc i386 board with amd ethernet card. I wonder is there
any help in this regard. I would like to know anyone in the discussion
list working on this kind of board. any would be highly appreciated.
thankyou,
kamesh