Re: ppp conexion

What's your setup ? Are you trying to send from your ecos target to the
other end of the link ? If so, you need to set a default route using
your PPP connection. I don't know how to do it with lwip :-)

I tried a little while ago to use it myself, but had some trouble with
reliability when running tcp_echo test with a complete lock up of the
connection. I think it has not been tested very much.

If you are trying to connect from "behind" your target (i.e. use an
ethernet port and route to you PPP connection), I don't think it is
supported yet.

But I guess Jani is a better advice concerning this program.

Philippe

Philippe Moutarlier <philippe.moutarlier@attbi.com>