Re: Problems in completing the build process for i386 platform

Gregg C Levine wrote:
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Steps? Oh right. I used the entire series of steps to build a work tree via
the graphic configure tool. I am going to take the steps that you suggested,
Andrew, and then see what happens.

Don't know if you already resolved this, but a look at the output showed the config wasn't right.... the build in question appeared to include both redboot and the kernel, which can't be right. No need to reply if you'd already resolved this.