Re: running twothreads problem

Well, I have done a few things and learned a few lessons:

I have upgraded the toolchain to the ecos 2.0 toolset.  While doing this I
have figured out that I need to wipe out my .eCosPlatforms dir and build a
new platform for my target.  For soem reason using the old dir and the 2.0
configtool had problems together.  This caused problems running the tests.
After that things were up and running again.

Now that I have determined that I need to turn off tracing I am failing on the
following tests(I didnt run any tests after clocktruth):

bm_sem2
clock1
clocktruth

All these tests timedout (although I turned the timeout down to 5 mins from
15).  So I think this problem is related to the twothreads problem that I am
having.  The twothreads calls the delay function, which I assume would be
using some clock fuction that the tests above are failing on.

I guess I should start looking at the clock interrupt?  Any good way to look
for this?  What am I looking for?

Any other place to start looking?

thanks,
Aaron