RE: ARM - RAM region at other address than 0

I am pretty sure that the '5471 offers a mechanism for swapping ROM and
SDRAM at address 0.  I haven't looked at it in ages, but this is a common
"problem" with ARM based processors and they share a common solution -- the
ability to swap what shows up at address 0.

--wpd