Re: Re: Reset a PCI device?

Jifl,

This is with respect to the relatively new port to the MIPS IDT79S334A
eval board.  I suspect you are correct, that this could/should go into
the HAL_PCI_INIT code.

This problem should only come about when downloading the redboot_RAM
image through the IDT bootloader.  In this case the device appears to be
CYG_PCI_CFG_COMMAND_ACTIVE (even though eCos has not yet configured it)
and so eCos skips some configuration, or uses the existing settings.
This is bad.

I'm not sure we'll have a need, but if I put together a more appropriate
patch I will happily pass it along.

Scott