RE: ecos-c

Hi,

I have been using Lauterbach also and there is an option called
/StripPART that can be used for this when loading the image. It will
remove as many parts of the path as you want. You then setup the
symbol.List.SPATH to reflect the new path to use.

The below rows will remove /ecos-c/ and use your home directory instead.

Data.Load.Elf file.out /LowerPath /StripPART 1
Symbol.SPATH F:\Jose

Regards, Daniel Lidsten