Re: Re: Docs in PDF (make)

On Wednesday 02 April 2003 14:19, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> Then we'll do that then!

I'll try to prepare as much a consistent patch as possible by the end of this
weekend, if it's OK.

But there's one more question, the output size. We talked about supporting
both US Letter and A4 once. That solution requires defining two different pdf
targets and splitting the stylesheet into three different ones, since only
one printable target is possible in a combined stylesheet.

Current size is far too small for normal printing. And besides, increasing the
output size reduces the number of HBOX overflows in <LITERALLAYOUT> sections.

Iztok