Questions about eb40a port

Hi

I am currently working on the eb40a. I have enconuntered some problems when I
try to build a flash(ROMRAM) version or a RAM version of redboot.

I created a RAM version of redboot and uses GDB to download the Redboot. It
works!!

After that, I changed the ldi file, the RAM address starts at 0x100. So I can
use the "SRAM downloader" and the "bincom" program from the at91 package to
download the binary image, but the redboot did not start.

I have some questions regarding this problem:
1) What changes do I need to make to the ldi file if I want to create a
   binary image without GDB support.

2) When I created a ROMRAM version and downloaded the binary image to the
   flash, it does not work either. What changes I need to made to the source
   code, so that I can create a (flash)ROMRAM version?

Thanks for your help

Wilson