Re: eCos tests

I must admit that i've never done this. Im just working on what Martin
said.

Note that Martin does not say anything about configuring or building
newlib manually. In fact he says the gcc build will do it for you.

So, delete your newlib and unpack a clean version. Put in the symlinks
and then go through the gcc configuration and build process _without_
configuring newlib manually.

            Andrew