RE: RE: AT91 patches

Hi Jonathan,

could you give an update on the current state of affairs
regarding the AT91/EB40 HAL split? I am about to start a new
project, and I definitly would like to get rid of my
patched source tree.

Thomas
Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies
An der Strusbek 60-62
22926 Ahrensburg
Germany

Tel +49 (4102) 463-390
Fax +49 (4102) 463-46390

mailto:Thomas dot Koeller at baslerweb dot com
http://www.baslerweb.com

http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos