Re: enabling bridge support

OK ...

I am using the GTK configtool (v 2.11). It actually shows that
CYGPKG_NET_BRIDGE should be set when the option is selected.

After compile and install, if I try to link the bridge application using the
installed library abd header, there is no CYGPKG_NET_BRIDGE defined anywhere.

To be more precise,  I am trying to build the bridge.c file under the test
directory.
This asks for the CYGPKG_NET_BRIDGE flag to be set but it doesn't seem to be.

Philippe