Re: ecosynth using real eth

I guess my problem might arise from rawether not staring properly ?
I tried to see it using "ps axu" while running the app but could not
identify it.

I could definitely see the process trying to open the eth port though.
I can verify that it fails if the device is already in use.

I guess I should try to debug rawether  .. just not quite sure about how to
do it on the fly with GDB ,,,

Philippe